Been a while since I did some shopping and year end is approaching, why give it all to the taxman?
So I’m purchasing some more nRF24L01+ kit, I’m going to make a bunch of RF24Network devices to dot around – some inside with 5v mains power and new temperature sensors and some outside with larger antenna’s. I was going to buy some SI24R01’s which are supposed to be more powerful Taiwanese ripoffs of the nRF24L01+, but I couldn’t get the pricepoint.
I’ve also bought some PoE kit in case I ever feel like putting a RPi or IPcam in the shed or somewhere there’s no mains power or ethernet coverage.
I’m getting a bit fed up of pulling chips off of veroboard sockets and putting them in some breadboard to reprogram them, so I’ve bought a ZIF socket and another USBASP cable adaptor to make a kind of USBASP breakout board for those circuits where I’ve not added a 6-pin ICSP header. I’ll add a couple of female headers to put a crystal in too.
- 10x smaller nRF24L01+ modules
- 1x nRF24L01+ PA+LNA v5.1 module
- 2x 16dBi antennas
- 2x pairs of PoE injector/splitter cables
- 5x DC 5.5×2.1mm female barrel jacks to micro USB male cables
- 1x 28 pin ZIF socket
- 3x N-channel logic-level MOSFETs
- 1x Raspberry Pi model B
- 1x Spark Core
- 2x Super mini DC/DC buck converters
- 1x Mini DC/DC buck converter
- 10x DC female sockets on pigtails
- 10x DC female sockets
- 5x DC jack switches
- 20x 2-way DIP switches
- 1x 10-to-6 pin USBASP cable adaptor
- 40x each male+female round header pins
- 1x BMP180 new model barometric pressure/temperature sensor
- 1x 20-30 AWG wire strippers
- 1x 20×4 LCD with SPI backpack
- 1x 5v stepper motor with driver board
- 1x Arduino Pro Mini & Nano 3.0
- 5x momentary pushbuttons
- 2x 9g servo’s
- 1x Pan/tilt camera mount for servo’s
- 1x USB2 ethernet adaptor
- 1x USBASP
- 1x 13m 22 AWG wire
- 600x assorted resistors
- 1x socket 775 CPU cooler
- 1x mini USB cable
- 2x ESP8266 serial wifi modules
- 1x right-angle 3.5mm jack stereo cable
- 3x right-angle 5.5×2.1mm DC jacks
- 25x M2.5 hex nuts
- 12x M2.5 35mm long screws
I’ve also fixed the reset issues in arduino-mk 1.3.3 and even started on a 1.5 branch.