I’m just waiting for a right angle USB cable – to connect the RPi’s A connector to the USB DAC’s B connector in my radio.

I’ve built/tested my servo camera mount, just got to test it on the Pi (I used Arduino) and figure out how to mount the Pi’s camera to the bracket – probably a piece of wood with four screws.

I’ve modified my RF24 weather station code to also transmit commands to an Arduino to blink an LED (or eventually fade an LED strip) based on Tweets, rather than just receive sensor readings.

The acrylic for the Pi Radio arrived – with a small amount of Dremel’ing the 20×4 LCD, 2x speakers and 3x buttons fit fine. I then used the slot-in design of the original glass to fix the acrylic to the box.