I added some sub-categories to the Techie section of my blog and tidied the existing posts into them. BloGTK doesn’t seem able to handle posting to multiple categories though.

I also activated Akismet, the comment-spam plugin, so I’ve re-enabled unregistered comments for now.

I turned off the WYSIWYG editor in WordPress, so I can edit posts through the web interface and still use QuickCode tags etc.

I got the failover server working today at work, essentially cloned the new production server. We’ve just got to get BIND working now.

I’ve done my ASDA shopping, might have to get some new shoes tomorrow, then I’m packing my clothes.